Pinterest.com is one of the fastest growing websites of all time. With over 10 million registered users, who AVERAGE 88.3 minutes per visitor per month, this is a site you need to start paying attention to.
As of January 2012, Pinterest is referring more traffic to websites than Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube… combined!
It’s a cool site, but the question is – as a business owner, is it worth spending your time on? Or is it just another shiny object that will waste your time?
There’s a lot of info out there on Pinterest, and I’ve read it all – so you don’t have to.
I’ve put together a FREE PDF where you’ll learn:
- What is Pinterest?
- Why should you pay attention to it?
- 15 ideas for using Pinterest in your business
- 3 Ninja Pinterest tactics to help more people find your business
- How to get started on Pinterest
- How to capitalize on the “social” aspect of Pinterest to get people sharing your business
- Learn the brilliant marketing behind why Pinterest is so popular
- Learn what to do (and what not to do!) on Pinterest
Download the PDF below and learn how to start using Pinterest today:
I just read an inspiring story about Tony Hsieh (Zappos CEO) and how he’s planning on reinventing Las Vegas in some awesome ways.
I got to tour Zappos a few months ago with my mastermind group and it was an incredible experience. (I highly recommend the tour by the way next time you’re in Vegas!)
I have a lot of respect for Tony and this article was a great reminder of what a difference we can make as entrepreneurs.
What do you think? Will Tony be able to revamp Vegas? Leave a comment below!