Learn Everything You Need to Know About the New Changes for Facebook Business Pages AND Learn All About Webinars!
Below are the slides from our March Monthly Marketing Summit.
This month I spoke about 2 main topics: The new changes for the Facebook Timeline for Business Pages (and step by step what to do about it), and how to use Webinars in your business.
The content covered in the PDF’s below are a culmination of in-depth research on each topic.
To put this content together, I went through dozens of courses, online resources, spoke with several people who are having success with each topic, and used my own experience to gather the content.
I then took everything I felt was important and condensed it down into specific action steps that you can easily take.
For the meetings I always tend to pack a few hours of training into 30=60 minutes, but I hate to leave things out that I know will help you!
These reports are meant to be a resource for you moving forward, so the next time you decide to do a webinar, you’ll know exactly where to go, how to script it out, how to increase attendance, and get more orders.
In fact, you’re specifically going to learn:
- Webinars: what they are and how you can use them to make lots of money!
- 6 ways to increase your webinar conversions
- 8 key components of scripting your webinar
- 21 tips and best practices to make sure your webinars are as successful as possible
- Full list of tools and resources to make everything happen
- How to increase attendance to your event
- How to keep people on your webinar and engaged
- How to increase sales after the webinar through follow-up
And that’s just from the first report 🙂
In the 2nd report you’re going to get, you’re going to learn all about the new Facebook Timelines for Business Pages.
When you sit down to do your new Facebook Timeline, you’ll know exactly what needs to be done and you can just go down the list and make it happen, using the tips and best practices included in the PDF.
- Cover Photos: 12 ideas for what you can do, and most importantly, what NOT to do
- All about Apps, Thumbnails, Milestones, Pinning, Highlighting
- Specific breakdown of all images sizes, all in one place for easy reference
- Resources for staying on top of all future Facebook changes or for having someone do it all for you
- Specific action steps for what to do next!
To download the 2 reports, enter your name and email below and I’ll send them to you right away!